Application of garnet sand in industry
(1) Sandblasting and rust removal of steel structures, hulls, bridges, etc.;
(2) Waterjet cutting of metal, stone, glass, etc.;
(3) Filter media for chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical and water treatment;
(4) Grinding of marble, optical lens, glassware, leather and other materials;
(5) Grinding wheel, oilstone, emery cloth, sandpaper raw materials;
(6) Wear-resistant materials such as highway pavement, airstrip, wear-resistant rubber, and non-slip paint;
(7) Widely used in the construction industry, high-grade real stone paint, exterior wall decoration, interior decoration, noble and elegant temperament. Ideal new non-metal wear-resistant floor aggregate.
Place of Origin: Garnets are found all over the world, the main producing areas are located in Sri Lanka, India, Madagascar, the United States, China, etc.